Unfortunately your CamShare has been ended.
You can continue chatting with this Member using Live Chat.
You will no longer receive
You are unsubscribed from all emails.
You are subscribed back to
You are subscribed back to all emails.
“I was really hoping to meet Russian girls in my area without having to travel anywhere and it was great to find out it was possible on Russian brides. Now I’m chatting to some great girls and we’l see where it leads. So many girls on this site who is really hot, funny and amazing to talk to. All the ones I spoke to know both English and Russian so its cool. I’m totally loving it! I’ve got really high hope about one girl in particular because we’ve been chatting loads and might meet up soon. The great thing is she doesn’t live to far away.”
Joseph, Torrance, CA
I can say that I am a mysterious person, I show myself to everyone around me by 90 percent, but I will leave the remaining 10 percent to the man who wants to know me completely. I do not like to stand still, I am constantly looking for ways of self-education, self-improvement, I am the best version of myself compared to yesterday's me. I am very romantic and loving. I have an unusual hobby. I love making scented candles, I love delicious, pleasant and unusual smells because smells can create the right atmosphere for work, for relaxation, for a pleasant dinner with a loved one and for taking a bath.
I like to spend an evening watching a great movie, my favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland. I love flowers, different ones, but my favorites are roses and white peonies. I don't really like to play sports, but I love to organize imposing bike rides around the city and take unusual photos. You never know when you'll be able to capture the magic so I don't want to miss anything. I love to learn various interesting facts about humanity in general and the history of human development, I love secrets and mysticism because it excites the blood.
I know what I want in life. I know which man should be next to me. I am looking for a man with whom I will build a strong couple, a strong relationship in which we will be equal, full of happiness, love and mutual understanding. I am ready to give as much as my man gives me. I am for reciprocity and mutual understanding between two people. And first of all, I want to become a friend for a man, except to be partners and a couple.
To view the Lady's Private Photos simply make contact with her.
Write a letter and get reply, or get in touch right now via Live Chat!
RussianBrides provides a safe space for online communication between Russian-speaking women living in Ukraine and Eastern Europe and men worldwide.
Please note: we do not provide services and do not permit registration for people living in Russia.
All rights reserved.
This email will be used to login
Already a member?
Log in Here